|Q: What are the benefits of owning a pool?
A: There are several benefits to owning a pool including reief from summer heat, fitness and therapy, family fun and increased home value.
Q: How does a pool increase the value of my home?
A: When a pool is built on your property, banks and finance companies immediately add 50% of the cost of the pool to your property value.
Q: Do you build pools year-round?
A: Yes! H. S. Pools Patios offers swimming pool contractor services year-round.
Q: Do you have any size limits on the pools you can design and construct?
A: H. S. Pools Patios can design and build any pool or spa you can imagine regardless of size, style or finish. Come visit us for more information about our swimming pool services, and how we can meet your needs.
| POOL & SPA TIPS|
- Help conserve water by covering your pool with an evaporative pool cover whenever it's not in use
- Conserve energy by turning down, or turning off, the heat when your pool will be unused for long periods of time
- Follow a regular preventative maintenance schedule to help eliminate costly repairs in the future
- Always ensure that your pool is clean enough to see the main drain in the deep end
- Reduce your chemical use in the winter when cooler pool temperatures mean that bacteria is growing at a slower rate
- As rain slowly increases the level of your pool, remember to drain it to maintain a mid-tile water level
- Always remember to clean your pool on a regular basis and to add chemicals in recommended doses